Infutor Data Solutions LLC helps clients accurately identify key consumer identity and attribute data, enabling them to make critical, strategic business decisions. Our Identity Graph combines 30+ years of rich, historical consumer data with hundreds of unique, hard-to-find data assets, updated daily with 97.5 million transactions. This information provides insights into the complete life journey of a consumer, driving marketing effectiveness and optimization.
Infutor started in 2003 as a compiler of core consumer identity assets, including landline and mobile phone numbers and physical addresses. By adding and linking digital data and rich consumer attributes, we evolved into a secure, privacy-compliant foundation for accurately identifying consumers before, during and in-between inbound and outbound engagements. In 2016, Infutor received a large strategic investment led by the growth equity team at Norwest Venture Partners, a global multi-stage investment firm with more than $6 billion in capital under management.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL with offices in Fort Myers, FL, Olathe, KS, San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica, and Chicago, IL.
Why join us?
- Great company culture – Designated a “Best to Place to Work” in the Chicagoland area by Crain’s Chicago Business, Built In Chicago, and Tech in Motion, as voted by our employees.
- Casual, yet driven work environment consisting of the most knowledgeable #experts in the consumer data industry.
- Named Inc. 500’s “Fastest Growing Company in America;” over 50% growth in the past 3 years while maintaining 98% client retention.
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity - Our customer base is not saturated and transcends all industries; we believe in promoting from within and offer plenty of room to grow!
What is the role?
Our Strategic Sales Executive is tasked with new business development, opening up new avenues of revenue generation with cutting edge technology platforms and their customers. They work in collaboration with the Channel Sales team to develop and execute partnerships, leveraging Infutor solutions that prioritizes opportunity with Infutor investment, while considering resource requirements and costs. The desired outcome is the creation of indirect revenue channels that contribute significant revenue and profitability to Infutor enabling future growth and sustainability.
This is a new position and reports directly to the VP of Strategic Partnerships.
As a Strategic Sales Executive, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering forecast precision by reviewing Channel opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines; this is a quota-carrying position
- Sourcing and developing strategic partner relationships
- Designing profit-maximizing strategies for engaging with partners and partner-clients ties to business cases with clearly defined timelines, objectives, and assumptions
- Managing and forecasting a pipeline of Account activity to meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Collaborating with the VP of Strategic Partnerships and other Sales, Product, and Technology Leadership positions
- Enablement to scope internal systems and process to maintain partnerships
- Developing pricing strategies that ensure integrity between channels and direct sales
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge and understanding of the markets in which Infutor competes and potential impacts of new and competing technologies
- Being an expert on Infutor products and capabilities
What does it take?
- 5+ years of proven experience in a business development and/or account management role, leading strategic business relationships with Fortune 1000 clients
- Previous experience in MarTech/AdTech
- Previous experience selling complex, analytic, information-based solutions
- Advanced negotiation and consultative sales skills, with the ability to build a business case with compelling mutual value for the client and Infutor
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to success
- Exceptional customer orientation and collaboration skills; willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Ability to adjust approach to effectively interact with partners at all organizational levels
- Ability to confidently make decisions and escalate issues and decisions when appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail, efficient time management and ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations with poise, tact, and patience while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Capacity to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems
- Willingness to travel
- Strong technology skills; high degree of aptitude with CRM (Salesforce) and PC skills (G Suite and Microsoft Applications)
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA is preferred but not required for this position
- Prior hands-on experience working with data & analytics firms will be given preference
Why join now?
OPPORTUNITY: You recognize in today’s economy, data is the new currency. You want to be on the forefront of a transformative industry. Infutor is the leader in consumer data and consumer identity management.
ACHIEVEMENT: You are looking to combine your proven strategic sales experience and relentless drive with our deep industry knowledge and resources to obtain expert-level credibility and uncapped success.
IMPACT: You can make an immediate contribution at Infutor, and your contributions will be recognized. Every employee is a key contributor to our success and receives a share in the company. We are selective about who we let join the team and hire only those that are difference makers.
VALUES: You value thought leadership and ingenuity as equally as work ethic and a sense of humor. We keep it quirky, but are seriously committed to producing results, staying true to our values, and maintaining information security for our clients and consumers.
OWNERSHIP: You possess a desire to be an active participant in all aspects of the company (culture, values, mission, and goals) through self-management, leadership, and collaboration. We provide performance units and a 401k match to ensure all employees receive a share in our success.
What are the benefits?
Our total rewards package is competitive and offers a wide range of options, including tools and resources that help employees live their best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results they deliver. Our benefit programs and services help employees attain their future retirement savings and career goals, as well as help to meet their everyday needs today.
Our benefits are subject to change, and offered to Full-Time, Permanent Employees.
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Program / Sales Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- A variety of medical and prescription drug insurance plan options available through our provider, BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois, including a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plan, two Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans, and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Dental (Principal) and Vision (VSP) insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through WageWorks. A Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan that allows participants to have the choice of Roth or pre-taxed contributions automatically deducted from your pay.
- Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Commuter Spending Account
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored office parties, events and much more!