- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI/ML effortlessly scalable (& cost effective!) for F500 and Government customers everywhere
- Join a truly remote-friendly company or work from our fantastic Downtown Seattle waterfront offices
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying AI and ML at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 100k developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable Machine Learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
Due to our constantly growing market share, we’re looking for a Sales Director to join our Enterprise sales team. You’ll establish successful relationships with a robust customer-base of the world’s top companies, including finance, government, F500 Enterprise, and leaders in the Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence domain.
As an Enterprise Sales Director at Algorithmia, you will:
- Respond to inbound sales requests (phone, chat, email) & perform basic discovery to determine qualification and best next steps
- Prospect for new sales opportunities including cold outbound and the following warm leads
- Educate new and prospective clients on Algorithmia’s features and functionality
- Research target accounts to identify key contacts and other critical information
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound activities - cold calls, follow-ups, research, data entry, CRM upkeep, emails, social, etc.
- Work closely with our Marketing team to provide lead feedback & help drive more qualified leads
- Provide daily and weekly reports to management
- Have a real career plan, with mentorship and fast-track opportunities to promotion, technical leadership, people management, or wherever your interests may be
And we might make the perfect match if you:
- Minimum of 5+ years field sales experience within big data, DevOps, analytics, and/or data science tools and technologies in large enterprise accounts
- Strong existing network in large enterprise accounts in your territory
- Have solid sales qualification experience, in the B2B or Enterprise space, and can demonstrate utilizing a consultative approach
- Proven track record of revenue overachievement and a hunger to win
- Team player that knows how and when to enlist internal resources to ensure the desired outcome
- Understand the sales funnel and have experience with data-driven strategies
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience with a track record of success
- Bonus points for experience with Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, or similar tooling
At Algorithmia, you’ll join a company that’s scaling rapidly and already has huge customer demand. You’ll solve real customers problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages growth.
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.