As an integral member of our Growth team, the Sales Development Representative will act as the “tip of the spear” in Knotel’s expansion. S/he will be given the opportunity to develop and execute tactical growth plans while contributing to a rapidly scaling team. This person will engage with C-level executives with the goal of evangelizing the Knotel value proposition. This is a strategic role where you'll be trusted to nurture your own leads and vet their fit for our headquarters as a service business model. We are looking for eager and persistent hunters who want to grow their sales career in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute outbound campaigns within a defined list of target prospective customers (email/phone/direct mail)
- Generate sales-qualified opportunities that allow Knotel to achieve revenue targets
- Conduct comprehensive discovery calls with multi-level decision makers to give our Account Executives their best chance to win
- Collaborate with Account Executives to create a seamless hand-off experience of qualified opportunities
- Organize and update internal CRM (Salesforce) systems to ensure accuracy at all times
- Attend industry/networking events as needed
Who You Are
You're driven, polished, and infectiously positive. You’ve excelled in a fast-paced, demanding environment and are excited about the challenge of nurturing your own sales leads. You understand that persistence is key and never take no for an answer. You use your power of persuasiveness to convert leads to deals, but know when to leverage data accuracy to ensure you're focusing your energy in the right places. You also have the following:
- 1-2 years of sales or lead generation experience
- High level of comfort using Salesforce
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Experience with commercial real estate brokers a plus
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.