Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionising the online travel advertising space?
Sojern works with 93% of the Fortune 500 travel companies and has spent more than a decade analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase. We drive travelers from dream to destination by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform for more than 8,500 customers around the world.
Sojern made Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list for the last 6 years in a row, and was recognised on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine and named a Best Place to Work by AdAge. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney and Istanbul. For more information, visit www.sojern.com
Who we are:
Sojern is a team of passionate travel and technology enthusiasts building travel’s leading performance marketing engine. Through the Sojern Traveler Platform and billions of traveler intent signals across online and mobile channels, we put more heads in beds and travelers in towns for our clients worldwide. Due to our focus on customer success, we have earned the distinction as the fastest growing travel technology company on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 5 years in a row.
Are you a team player, eager to work hard, and do you like a fast paced/fun and challenging work environment? If this sounds like you, come be a part of an exciting growing team and company! As a Junior Programmatic Executive/Campaign Coordinator at Sojern, you would play an integral part of an advertising campaign's journey! Campaign Coordinators work with and support Sojern's internal teams across the globe! The Campaign Coordinator at Sojern plays a critical role in our Business Strategy & Operations organization. The Campaign Coordinator is partnering with Account Managers, Analysts, and other internal teams within ad operations to ensure advertising campaigns are successfully launched and continually perform to clients’ goals. To thrive, you must work well with people, be comfortable using data and making data driven decisions, have a well-rounded business skill set, and be willing to jump in and work hard.
This role is the first part of a development program where you will build a foundation of knowledge in the digital marketing landscape. You will transition into focusing heavily on data and running campaigns in a live environment. This is a great opportunity to start getting valuable online marketing experience and a great stepping stone to start working at Sojern. We take pride in providing an outstanding work environment and pledge to provide you with real world online marketing and data analysis experience.
- Coordinate with ad operations to ensure campaigns are successfully launched by uploading creatives, creating pixels, setting up campaigns and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Work directly with Sojern Account Managers and Analysts on daily workload needs.
- Demonstrate an interest in data and digital marketing.
- Investigate and solves data driven problems.
What you bring to the table:
- Highly developed computer skills with experience using MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, and Google applications.
- Bachelors in Business, Advertising, Marketing or related field. (Business Intelligence & Analytics, Economics, and Finance a plus)
- Experience in problem solving, identifying trends and formulating recommendations.
- Excellent communication, organization and attention to detail.
- Capability to manage projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Flexibile work schedule as it may be required to shift work weeks to Sunday through Thursday.
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- IATA travel discount
- Time off: 25 vacation days per annum plus national public holidays
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.