We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and elite researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force; our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. Shape’s founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. We are backed by some of the most prominent leaders and investors in the technology industry including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, and more. Come be a part of our unparalleled team that is responsible for making the Internet a safer place for everyone.
As an engineer in credential security team, you will work on a solution that helps organizations protect their websites and mobile applications from criminals who use stolen credentials to take over customer accounts. You will be responsible for designing and implementing cloud backend services for the solution, aggregating event data, and designing dashboard and reports to present the data to the customers. At Shape, you will work with exceptional team members and boost your career to the next level.
- Design and develop backend services for the credential security solution.
- Design large scale database for the credential security solution.
- Work closely with other engineering, product, marketing, and customer support teams for end-to-end solutions
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of industrial experience in enterprise level software development
- Expert in RESTful API design and common databases, such as MySQL, HBase, etc.
- Proficient in Java and Python
- Experience with Cloud-based service and development environment, such as AWS or GCP