Our mission is to be the catalyst for massive, measurable, data-informed healthcare improvement through:
Data: integrate data in a flexible, open & scalable platform to power healthcare’s digital transformation
Analytics: deliver analytic applications & services that generate insight on how to measurably improve
Expertise: provide clinical, financial & operational experts who enable & accelerate improvement
Engagement: attract, develop and retain world-class team members by being a best place to work
The Customer Support Service Agent provide outstanding customer service by supporting a wide range of proprietary medical record processing products. Serving as the initial point of contact, this L1 agent will gather and analyze information about the customers issue to answer basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of purchased products to determine the best way to address their issue. Solutions include, but are not limited to: first level triage of customer certification and production environments, managing web application certificates, reviewing server resources, monitoring software and server alert systems, resolving username and password problems, verifying proper hardware and software set up, and resolving connection issues.
This is an excellent opportunity with growth potential and on-the-job learning and mentorship.
Support operates 24/7/365 offering flexible shifts (which may include on call coverage spanning evening, overnight and weekends).
· Initial point of contact for customers via telephone, email or customer self-service ticket portal
· Utilize and contribute to a shared knowledgebase providing procedural and technical direction
· Provides technical support of hosted applications, servers, 3rd party connections, and network resources
· Assists with navigating around application menus, and may be required to remote into customer's systems
· Utilizes a Jira, a modern ticketing and documentation tool for tracking customer issues
· Escalate complex problems to the Level 2/3 teams, and engages as needed with Database and Application & Data Center Engineers
· Reaches out to customers to follow up on open issues, collect additional information, and confirm resolution details
· Document all actions and steps taken when assisting the customer utilizing keen time management skills while working with the customer
· Develops and sustains a productive customer relationship, making the customer and their needs a primary focus
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Previous computer technical support preferred.
· Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including command prompts for connectivity issues, locating IPs, and identifying connection errors
· Some comprehension of PowerShell commands
· Proficient with probing questions, collecting the most relevant information up front
· Ability to troubleshoot within the scope of the contract, redirecting externally as needed
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
·Amazing customer service skills, with the ability to empathize and work
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned by Health Catalyst.
At Health Catalyst, we appreciate the opportunity to benefit from the diverse backgrounds and experiences of others. Because of our deep commitment to respect every individual, Health Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer.