CareCloud is growing and our headquarters in Miami, FL is in search of our next QA Engineer. CareCloud’s environment is one of continuous learning where you will be able to expand your skill sets, share your knowledge with peers, and work with the latest technology. The right candidate for this role is someone who is willing to learn, is comfortable in a high-performance environment, and can work as a member of an agile team. This opportunity is perfect for an individual who wants to make a tangible difference within the Healthcare IT industry.
The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company's product development process. As a software tester, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our software meets optimal quality standards. We test each piece of functionality from a user perspective, both manually and with automated tools. We work side by side with our developers and project managers to create high-quality, intuitive tools for healthcare organizations. We are responsible for understanding our product and end-users in detail, identifying bugs, escalating concerns, and suggesting enhancements. Must be able to communicate effectively, be comfortable presenting information to an audience, have some prior QA experience, and demonstrate technical depth in both hardware and software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide necessary definition, development, and deployment of product quality assurance strategies, addressing all phases of product development
- Maintain and expand API testing framework for the growing number of integrations and partners
- Collaborate with Product Development team to support practices for documentation of all test plans, test cases, and QA strategies and processes
- Identify the components of the system to be automated, based on both business priority and the benefit of automated testing.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement efforts to design test strategies, and develop and procure test tools to ensure highest quality deliverables, and increase automation’s value to the organization
- Conduct all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, smoke, and sanity
Work Location: Based in CareCloud’s Miami corporate office