At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
The Sales Operations Analyst will support BlueJeans customer facing teams, provide ongoing maintenance to business systems, and ad-hoc business analysis. We are seeking someone with excellent technical, analytical, and communication skills who can interface directly with users solving issues, enhance existing systems and support the Sales Operations function.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to document, communicate, and enforce policies & processes
- Collaborate with cross functional operations teams to optimize and enhance the business system architecture
- Create & manage standard and custom objects, fields, formulas, managed packages, page layouts, and security settings within Salesforce.com
- Maintain and provide day-to-day support for tools such as Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hoopla, Salesforce CPQ, Dell Boomi, etc.
- Develop outbound sales strategies and programs with the use of prospecting business systems/tools.
- Develop / deploy enhancements in SFDC that drive efficiencies, automate tasks, improve insights, etc.
- Provide support to Leadership as needed, related to forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in Sales / Business Operations
- Salesforce admin required, including developing comprehensive dashboards, reports, and workflow rules
- Proven success supporting a dynamic, growing, enterprise software sales team
- Excellent data analysis, reporting, and presentation skills
- Experience building with Salesforce, Periscope, Tableau or similar data visualization tools a plus
- Experience with various corporate and sales-specific systems, tools, and applications
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task with competing priorities
- Effective and strong communicator
- Highly proficient to expert competency in Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, PPT, Word).
- Self-aware, transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback
- Effective in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Understanding that change is constant and known to embrace it. Agile and resilient.
- Excellent sense of humor is a major plus