We’re looking for a detail-oriented frontend engineer with great communication skills who loves to work in a collaborative environment. You should be self-motivated and can make progress on your own. You enjoy working with code on a daily basis and are familiar with the fast-paced, agile development cycle. You’re always looking to grow your skill set and challenge yourself to learn new things. As a frontend engineer, you are the critical link between business requirements and an amazing experience for every user. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to work with you!
- Experience with data visualization technologies (D3, C3, Vega, Crossfilter).
- Working knowledge of Typescript.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS, CSS-in-JS (styled-components) and JS bundlers like Webpack.
- Passionate about testing and have experience with frameworks and utilities like Jest and Enzyme.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- You have worked on and maintained a large project for a significant amount of time.
- You are passionate about learning, and want to help us learn too.
- Experience with visual regression testing (Puppeteer, Selenium).
- Experience architecting efficient and reusable frontend web components.
- Familiarity with Docker and containerized computing.
Working at Second Measure:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company matching (up to 4% of annual salary)
- Flexible paid time off
- Generous paid parental leave
- FSAs and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance, disability plans, and legal assistance
- Highly competitive compensation, systematized to break down the gender pay gap and promote fairness