Cynet support team provides expert technical support for worldwide customers and responsible for:
- Installation, configuration and finetune Cynet products remote and on-site.
- Working with customers to ensure full deployment and support.
- Create supporting documentation for customers
- Provide formal remote and onsite training with on the job training to Cynet customers
- Provide Tier3 support – include deep investigation, provide workaround to various problems while meeting SLAs.
- Working closely with the SoC, Research and Development teams to ensure quick resolution
- Understand customer needs and help to shape Cynet product.
Cynet was founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs, researchers and SOC practitioners to build a single, autonomous platform centralizing all aspects of breach protection. Cynet couples unmatched prevention, detection and response capabilities with extreme ease of operation, providing protection to all their organizations regardless of their security teams size and prior skill. Cynet is the trusted partner of multitude organizations worldwide, Small to large enterprise alike, in their journey towards fully automated threat discovery and mitigation.
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment.
Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTM to continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process behavior and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors.
Cynet 360 eliminates the need of complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization, regardless of its size and security skills.