Do you have a passion for driving efficiency and predictability in software sales? If so, come join us in the rapidly growing time series database market as we help the world’s largest companies with the biggest ideas transform their business.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to help scale and optimize the processes and systems behind our global go-to-market efforts. This is a cross-functional role with significant ownership across all of the traditional operations domains of reporting, analytics, enablement ,and tools for our GTM sales teams. This high impact role is integral to our success and is a unique opportunity to join a mission focused, fast-paced, smart and fun team.
Reporting into the Director of Global Sales Operations, you will provide an integral link between the Sales and Operations teams including; Marketing Ops, Customer Success Ops, Strategy and Planning and Business Systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help meet company sales objectives – bookings, revenue, products and distribution partners
- Systems administration and management for all of our GTM tools (Salesforce, Leandata, Gong, Outreach.io, among others)
- Scoping, implementing, and maintaining tools in the Sales stack
- Be the subject matter expert on territory management and segmentation processes and policies
- Build and run a variety sales reports to support the revenue organization
- Optimize sales team adoption of CRM tools through programs, tools and best practices
- Support team members in creating reports and processes while managing team operations to ensure data quality and process efficiency
- Assist Sales Team in creating contract/orders when required
- Partner on the development of curriculum training materials
- Drive revenue team efficiency by working cross-functionally with project and business stakeholders
- Ad-hoc reporting as needed
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3+ years experience in a Sales Ops role, managing a Salesforce.com system (additional experiences with other CRM systems a plus)
- Proven track record in Sales Operations at rapid-growth SaaS company
- Experience with B2B SaaS business models and technologies
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes
- Multiple years working with multiple GTM tools and understanding how to manage them
- Salesforce Administration experience and knowledge
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives
- Process oriented, but flexible around business needs
- Must be proficient at analyzing data
- Business analysis experience (including implementation, tracking, problem resolution
A plus if you have:
- Experience working with Outreach.io, Gong, LeanData, Domo, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DocuSign
- Ability to write Apex code in Salesforce and reporting
InfluxData is the creator of InfluxDB, the leading open source time series database. We are a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story. Headquartered in San Francisco, InfluxData’s workforce is distributed throughout the U.S. and across Europe. The company was recently named one of the 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators by Fast Company.
Our technology is purpose-built to handle the massive volumes of time-stamped data produced by IoT devices, applications, networks, containers and computers. We are on a mission to help developers and organizations, such as Cisco, IBM, PayPal, and Tesla, store and analyze real-time data, empowering them to build transformative monitoring, analytics, and IoT applications quicker and to scale.
We offer fantastic benefits; in the US these include:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to FSA and commuter benefits
- Open PTO - take the time you need
- Life lnsurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- ....and more!
Our Core Values
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
- We value each other
- We get stuff done
- We believe humility drives learning
- We embrace failure
- We are committed to open source
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.