LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re America’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
As a member of our Customer Success Technology team, the Sr Contact Center Software Engineer will be passionate about building applications and configuring technologies that enhance, modernize and streamline the experience of employees and our borrowers and investors as we help them achieve their financial goals. The technology teams move fast, celebrate great ideas, inspire testing and learning, and stretch for new solutions.
What You'll Do
Support and Maintain software components
Improve and optimize existing software by working with the Vendor product
Collaborate with Product Management to understand business requirements and contribute to release planning
Monitor and provide production support of the software and upgrade software as
Ensure high testability and quality of delivered software
Partner with QA and Operations teams to troubleshoot and fix software defects
Participate in Agile development practices -Scrum and collaborate constructively with teammates and partners across the business
- You are an experienced enterprise Software/Java Engineer, having worked in a dynamic, collaborative, agile, and test-driven development environment with minimal supervision
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience with Java, Web Services and Cloud technologies with a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field of study
- Windows/powershell is within your skill set and you have solid scripting skills (writing batch jobs in Windows environment or experience in any other technology etc.
- Strong database skills in SQL, MySQL, ORACL
- You are a passionate problem solver with excellent communication skills eager to influence beneficial outcomes in support of the business
- Actively participate in team design discussions and architectural decisions
- Experience scaling applications while delivering Sprint accountabilities on-time and with quality
- AWS experience highly desired
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.