Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
Sales Operations Business Partner Position Details:
* Work with the overall Sales Ops team to build and improve their processes.
* Help create a formal reporting framework for sales effectiveness and productivity.
* Understand what makes a good territory for your business unit(s) & provide
effective territory allocation; help refine & reiterate our territory plan design & methodology.
* Know the forecasting process and find ways to make our forecasting more accurate.
* Work cross-functionally with other business process owners to improve handoffs, potential impacts, and ensure consistency with business needs.
* Quickly solve sales process pain points in the moment, while helping develop long-term solutions.
* Contribute to integrated planning & execution for Sales and Demand. Conduct pipeline & funnel reviews to ensure Sales & Marketing alignment.
* Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sale processes, and engagement rules; help enforce.
* Creative problem-solver who thrives on challenges in fast-paced environments.
* Ability to execute: can juggle multiple projects, fulfill priorities and meet deadlines.
* Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
* Be a data junkie that knows what quality data means and help the team design & improve it.
* Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills. Strong understanding of Excel & SQL.