Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is transforming the legacy Secure Email Gateway with its next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, the Agari Identity Graph™ detects, defends, and deters costly advanced email attacks including business email compromise, spear phishing and account takeover. Winner of the 2018 Best Email Security Solution by SC Magazine, Agari restores trust to the inbox for government agencies, businesses, and consumers worldwide. Learn more at www.agari.com.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and Goldman Sachs.
About the Role
As Agari's Product Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of Agari’s growing Marketing team, reporting to the Vice President, Product Marketing.
- Define, Develop, and execute compelling product messaging and cascade it into all product marketing deliverables, thought leadership programs, and enablement materials for Agari products and solutions.
- Create a steady stream of domain‐specific content including web pages, videos, demos, blog posts, tweets, podcasts and white papers to grow Agari’s thought leadership position in email security and fuel creative demand generation programs.
- Manage the whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (presentations, data sheets, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate the value proposition of Agari’s solutions to customers and partners.
- Develop customer success relationships and build a portfolio of happy customers that can be used as sales references and case studies.
- Maintain close watch on the landscape, providing hard hitting messaging and timely field responses to competitive threats and market developments.
- Evangelize and demonstrate the key benefits of Agari’s platform for technical audiences as well as national and regional industry and partner events as needed.
Your Keys to Success
Your entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency allows you to react to situations quickly and decisively. Your indomitable work ethic allows you to reject setbacks and to enthusiastically persist until your ambitious goals are achieved.
- BA/BS Degree in a technical field required, MBA preferable.
- 5+ years of product marketing working in information security.
- Domain expertise in enterprise SaaS security, email authentication, and/or email infrastructure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to translate technology and product features into business value in both demo and executive presence environments.
- Ability to support product launches including positioning, press and analyst communications, and field and channel enablement, with appropriate positioning and messaging for different level audiences (CISO, CMO, technologist) and for different verticals. Ability to convert high level guidance into full marketing documents with minimal oversight and supervision.
- Analytical-minded and able to independently construct and synthesize data into key findings and recommendations.
- Ability to confidently present to senior executives and customers and engage effectively and credibly with the technical and sales communities, including supporting a direct field sales team.
- Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and the ability to effectively operate and make informed decisions quickly working in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, organized and efficient, and committed to producing high quality results.Proven self-starter with a track record of working independently.
- Ability to contribute positively in a team environment and must enjoy collaborating across a wide swath of stakeholders including Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Business Development.
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong passion, urgency, energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win.
***Samples of writing and content required
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)