We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and elite researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force; our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. Shape’s founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. We are backed by some of the most prominent leaders and investors in the technology industry including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, and more. Come be a part of our unparalleled team that is responsible for making the Internet a safer place for everyone.
In this full-time role your first 12 weeks of this position - starting in late February 2020 - will consist of an intensive customer-facing training in our Draper office (paid with housing & per-diem provided). After completion, you will begin Professional Services shadowing in either
our Mountain View or New York City office to finish your journey to becoming an Associate Technical Account Manager (ATAM) or
Enterprise Consulting Engineer (ECE).
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform incident analysis, triage, and resolve incidents, or escalate to an internal team and respond to inbound customer communications regarding automated security threats.
- Participate in the design, implementation, deployment, and integration of Shape's Enterprise solution.
- Communicate effectively; organize and juggle priorities; solve problems and make decisions; build teams and relationships.
- Responsible for the real-time mitigation and analysis of threats on Shape Security customer applications and platforms.
- Configure and maintain current iterations of monitoring and alerting tools and participate in the development process to improve their performance and effectiveness.
Minimum Required Knowledge:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a technical field: Information Technology, Computer Science, Networking, Information Systems or
- related technology discipline required. Masters degree preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills. This role will interface with our Shape customers.
- Knowledge of web technologies and website architecture (HTML, TLS/SSL, JSON, etc.); Internet protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, etc.); & networking technologies such as routing, switching & load balancing.
- Develop and support new features in Shape’s Android SDK.
- Availability to train for 12 weeks in Salt Lake City, starting in late February 2020.
- Willingness to relocate to your full time position in Santa Clara or New York City after training period in Draper, as applicable.