We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and elite researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force; our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. Shape’s founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. We are backed by some of the most prominent leaders and investors in the technology industry including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, and more. Come be a part of our unparalleled team that is responsible for making the Internet a safer place for everyone.
This is a part-time role for US military veteran students studying locally and using their GI Bill. Candidates are paid an hourly wage not
to exceed 40/hrs per week in order to facilitate their educational requirements. Openings for expected graduates of both Fall & Spring
semesters of 2020 - 2022 academic years with a prioritized potential transition to Full-time Shape positions based on Apprenticeship
performance and team alignment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct research on product & operations workflows to inform data-driven roadmap activities
- Evaluate operations enhancement opportunities based on analysis of internal and external business conditions
- Collaborate with members of Global Services, Operations, Product, Engineering, Sales or Marketing to achieve cross-functional outcomes
- Measure user experience to internal user interfaces, collecting data, and analyzing processes to build, document, and benchmark our growing platforms.
- Support cross-functional, project-based process improvement to decrease internal technical challenges/bottlenecks, while improving communications and solidifying emerging processes.
- The ability to learn and understand Security Orchestration, Analysis, and Remediation (SOAR) process flow quickly, and support cross-organizational problem sets as needed.
- A growth mindset, with exceptional attention to detail, strong collaborative skills in team environment, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.