We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and elite researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force; our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. Shape’s founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. We are backed by some of the most prominent leaders and investors in the technology industry including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, and more. Come be a part of our unparalleled team that is responsible for making the Internet a safer place for everyone.
- Responsible for the real-time mitigation and analysis of threats on Shape Security customer applications and platforms
- Configure and maintain current iterations of monitoring and alerting tools and participate in the development process to improve their performance and effectiveness
- Develop technical solutions and tools to help automate repeatable tasks
- Create and review documentation and process regarding recurring incidents, new standard operating procedures/runbooks, knowledge transfer material, etc.
- Recommend and drive process improvements to enhance operational efficiency
- Work closely with Research, Engineering, Technical Account Managers and other teams cross-functionally within the company
- Assist, mentor and train analysts regarding detecting, monitoring and escalating security incidents
- Work first hand with Shape Security customers to handle escalations and recommend strategies for on-going threats to improve security posture
- Web, system and network security (Best practices and tools)
- Web related technologies (web applications, web servers) and network/web protocols
- In-depth understanding of latest security principles and protocols
- Knowledge of security systems and infrastructure including WAF, DNS, CDN, NAT
- Proficient in querying and scripting to perform data analysis of large and complex data sets (SQL, Python, ElasticSearch)
- Information Security background
- 5+ years of experience