At Clarus Commerce, our focus is on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always Top of Mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” seven years in a row, we have been named one of Boston’s Best & Brightest, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have a great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce specializes in building custom premium loyalty programs for our clients. We also have a direct to consumer business where we manage consumer facing subscription shopping products, such as ShopSmarter and FreeShipping.com.
Clarus is looking for a self-starter interested in process review and improvement for our custom programs. The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for documenting existing procedures, recommending improvements, and working with stakeholders to define requests and priority. Over time, this individual is expected to become a subject-matter expert and assisting the Project Manager in bringing this side of the business to the next level. A successful candidate will be looking to learn and expand within the role. We have a “team-first” mentality here at Clarus and we are looking for someone who can adapt easily.
- Work directly with Project Manager to:
- Develop and update project plans and coordinate project activities across different teams.
- Identify, track and communicate risks, issues and project roadblocks
- Document current processes and identify areas of improvement.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and backup to Project Manager.
- Track progress of department initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must have experience with Microsoft Office.
- Must have decision making, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Will be exposed to a fast-paced environment and is expected to be able to adjust.
- JIRA/Atlassian experience is preferred.