At Clarus Commerce, our focus is on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always Top of Mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” seven years in a row, we have been named one of Boston’s Best & Brightest, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have a great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce specializes in building custom premium loyalty programs for our clients. We also have a direct to consumer business where we manage consumer facing subscription shopping products, such as ShopSmarter and FreeShipping.com.
Clarus Commerce’s Infrastructure Team is searching for a Technical Support Analyst will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and applications. You will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner. The Technical Support Analyst must have excellent problem-solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT teams.
The Technical Support Analyst will also perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. This position will support multiple platforms including desktops, laptops, mobile devices and videoconferencing equipment. This position may require independent work, sharing information and training others on new technologies.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a lean team with the impact of a global business.
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems.
- Working with an extraordinary team of highly talented, smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people.
- Great work space and competitive benefits.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, phone, email and instant messaging as appropriate
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and application issues
- Perform user administration duties
- Set up new user access and hardware
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required.
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite: Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012, 2012R2 and 2016
- Remote Desktop support
- Active Directory
- Office365 administration
- Patch management
- Advanced printer / peripheral device / mobile device troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Comfortable contacting new vendors and maintaining existing vendor relationships
- SSL certificate installation
- Experience with MFA technologies
- Experience with VPN appliances and clients
- Experience with cloud based infrastructures such as AWS or Azure
- Basic knowledge of firewall rules: hardware and Web Application Firewall
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to both technical and non-technical groups.
- Ability to look at solutions in creative and unconventional ways, recognize opportunities to innovate, and engage partners in a vision and strategy.
- Candidate should be independent, self-starter/self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- Able to promote, maintain, and enhance partnerships across the organization to achieve objectives and engage stakeholders
- Ability to communicate thoughts/designs/ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to present complex technical concepts to various types/levels of audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal/written English skills.