At Clarus Commerce, our focus is on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always Top of Mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” seven years in a row, we have been named one of Boston’s Best & Brightest, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have a great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce specializes in building custom premium loyalty programs for our clients. We also have a direct to consumer business where we manage consumer facing subscription shopping products, such as ShopSmarter and FreeShipping.com.
Clarus Commerce is seeking an Assistant Marketing Operations Manager to join the Marketing Operations team. This person will be responsible for the preparation and implementation of digital campaigns, including the gathering of assets, traffic instructions and creation of ad serving tags. You will work closely with the Client Services, Media, and Testing teams to ensure that campaigns are executed correctly. This person will also manage several technologies within our Marketing Tech Stack, as well as oversee vendor partnerships. This position will report directly into the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations.
- Implement, QA, and troubleshoot ad campaigns using 3rd party ad platforms.
- Test creative and landing pages to ensure proper functionality.
- Develop working knowledge of ad serving platforms and technologies.
- Assist in technical issues related to ad campaigns.
- Serve as the in-house expert for several Marketing Tech tools, and empowering internal teams with these various technologies.
- Vendor management, including proactive auditing of functionality, troubleshooting and correcting errors/bugs, managing software updates, new vendor onboarding, and managing budget & payments.
- Collaborate with internal teams to continuously streamline Marketing Operations processes.
- Ensure the adherence of current marketing technical standards, while continuing to keep up with new developments in the space.
- Reporting from tools like Tableau, Google Analytics, FullStory, and other user-behavior tracking tools.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Business, Marketing or similar is preferred.
- Strong project management capabilities and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills & excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with any Marketing Tech tools is a plus – i.e. ad servers, tag management systems, experimentation platforms, user-behavior tracking software.
- Self-directed and independent in both working and learning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to optimize processes and create efficiency.
- Experience resolving issues quickly with innovative and well-thought solutions.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) experience and skills required.
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus.