Dave is the finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks. A financial friend to the millions of Americans who use the app, Dave helps with budgeting, building credit, finding work and accessing money to cover immediate expenses before payday. Instead of mandatory fees, Dave lets users pay what they think is fair through a ‘tip’ based model. Dave users plant a tree for each % tip they leave when taking an advance, resulting in tens of millions of trees planted.
We are choosing to build a quality team vs a large team. You will be a formative part of our company culture moving forward. To that point, we want someone that can take ownership of a project from beginning to end and can do it on their own. We’ll be there to support you but not hold your hand.
Sure, we’ve checked all the boxes you’d expect from a fast-moving startup, but the best thing we can offer you is a supportive environment for learning and opportunities for personal/professional growth.
Our marketing team is looking for a data driven lifecycle marketing specialist who is attentive to detail, passionate, and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate for this role is capable of working with multiple cross-functional teams and managing a number of initiatives at any given time. You have a deep understanding of lifecycle engagement marketing, personalized customer journey mapping, and experience using the Braze platform to execute on those campaigns.
- Conduct extensive A/B testing across multiple marketing channels to drive engagement and down-funnel conversion metrics
- Drive lifecycle engagement strategy to increase key feature engagement, up-sell opportunities, and retention metrics
- Create new automated servicing communications for the core product and banking platform
- Own internal Dave communications to keep the team informed
- Collaborate on marketing direction with Design, Copy, and Product teams
- Report to the Marketing Manager to deliver on the product marketing roadmap
- 1-2 years product marketing experience
- Experience working with Braze marketing platform
- Working knowledge of basic HTML fundamentals
- Experience in a fast growing startup
- Solid analytics skills required, with a strong hold on MS Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google docs
- Extensive project management and communication skills
- Comfortable managing risk within a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks:
· Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
· Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and your dependents
· Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
· Generous and flexible PTO
· Catered lunch 3x/week
· Voluntary life insurance plan
· Voluntary worksite benefit plans for accidents, critical illness and hospital indemnity
· Flexible work hours
· 401(k) savings plan
· Central location
· Generous paid parental leave
· 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
· An open and fun office space with room for socializing - outside patio, hammock, and basketball hoop
· A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.