Dremio is the Data Lake Engine company. Our mission is to reshape the world of analytics to deliver on the promise of data with a fundamentally new architecture, purpose-built for the exploding trend towards cloud data lake storage such as AWS S3 and Microsoft ADLS. We dramatically reduce and even eliminate the need for the complex and expensive workarounds that have been in use for decades, such as data warehouses (whether on-premise or cloud-native), structural data prep, ETL, cubes, and extracts. We do this by enabling lightning-fast queries directly against data lake storage, combined with full self-service for data users and full governance and control for IT. The results for enterprises are extremely compelling: 100X faster time to insight; 10X greater efficiency; zero data copies; and game-changing simplicity. And equally compelling is the market opportunity for Dremio, as we are well on our way to disrupting a $25BN+ market.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that really do change the world (no BS), we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
About the Role - And About You
As our leader of Demand Generation you are responsible for the strategy and orchestration of integrated programs across the buyer’s journey to drive awareness, pipeline & revenue in support of Dremio’s explosive global growth. You will embody our company values, be creative, have a collaborative work ethic, strong attention to detail, data-driven decision making, and a passion to deliver programs and projects that drive our business. You are a trusted partner to sales, marketing, partner, and customer success leadership. You build high-performing teams and a thriving team culture, with global capabilities and processes that drive a repeatable, scalable and predictable demand generation machine. Lastly - you’ve probably achieved success in a larger organization than Dremio, and now you’re excited to head (perhaps back) to a startup rocketship where you can roll up your sleeves, get things done, and have a massive impact.
Did we do a good job describing you? Well alright then - read on!
The Outcomes You Need to Achieve
- Meet or exceed aggressive growth targets, globally
- Build and nurture a team of exceptional demand generation marketers and a thriving culture
- Best-in-class funnel performance and ROI metrics
- Cutting-edge global demand strategy, scalable frameworks, analytics and processes to drive highly efficient and high velocity execution that scales with the company’s ultra high growth
- Greater target account coverage, engagement and conversions through delivering and optimizing an account based marketing strategy
- Trusted partner to marketing, sales, SDRs, partner and customer success leadership on strategy, execution and outcomes
- A demand generation engine that’s repeatable, scalable, predictable and operates at high velocity
The Activities You Need to Drive
- Build and run streamlined marketing operations and automation, and maintain and evolve our tech stack across Marketo, Salesforce and many others
- Own pipeline and analytics for marketing
- Analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments
- Put the customer first by delivering timely and relevant emails to our database
- Lead the rapid growth of a variety of acquisition channels including email, nurture, webinars (including with partners), content syndication, paid-social, and more
- Grow our database across a variety of digital channels, from web and email to search, LinkedIn, Quora, Reddit, etc
- Imagine and Implement creative digital programs
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates
- Contribute to developing messaging and content across the buyer’s journey in collaboration with our content team
- Work closely with our SDR team to keep them informed about ongoing campaigns and ensuring a tight feedback loop
The Competencies You Need to Bring
- 10+ years experience with building and scaling demand generation in very high growth environments
- Experience marketing SaaS, with experience marketing to DevOps/developer personas a plus
- Significant leadership experience hiring, empowering and managing demand generation professionals in prior roles
- Strong understanding of funnel metrics and levers, including testing and optimization, to generate and accelerate growth
- Expert in planning, executing, and reporting on digital campaigns, email nurturing, webinars, content syndication and other programs to drive qualified conversions
- Skilled at relationship building, communications and project management to drive strategic alignment and execution across marketing, sales and partners at all levels, and effectively enabling the team to deliver on multiple complex projects with tight deadlines
- Experience with defining and executing ABM programs for target accounts
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to generate insights from data and translate it into actionable changes
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
The Benefits You’ll Get Along the Way
- Medical, dental, vision
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, and drinks
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers. Ping pong, acoustic guitars, and karaoke anyone?
- The deep satisfaction of reshaping an industry for the better. This sort of profound shift doesn’t happen often!
- Being part of an incredible startup success story as we drive towards an eventual IPO and beyond.
Dremio doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Dremio.