Grove Collaborative is growing! To support our growth and continue delighting our customers, we are looking for someone versed in coordination, sourcing and project management to help build and scale recruiting operations throughout Grove! The right candidate will have experience within recruiting operations (coordination, analytics or programs) and be excited to blend all 3 into a role!
Grove is a data-driven company hoping to scale from a few hundred to a few thousand and this role will play a critical role in interview process management, training, and reporting critical to getting there. You’ll report into and play a key part in Grove’s Head of Talent Acquisition's vision.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Own interview process management (scheduling, interview training, feedback loops, and candidate experience initiatives) across Grove.
- Develop and execute projects to completion around recruiting programs (university recruitment, events, and branding).
- Assist in the creation and delivery of productivity dashboards that will closely measure KPI’s.
- Own interview load balancing and support interviewer training.
- Improve Grove’s overall candidate experience and velocity of hiring through partnerships, process improvements, and ideas we’ve never thought of.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 2+ years of high volume coordination or recruiting operations role.
- Experience running complex projects to completion around candidate experience, interview training, or process improvement.
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting metrics and KPI’s
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- You Have:
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Impeccable attention to detail and a mind for analytics and process (you HATE inefficiencies).
- A passion and commitment to creating a world-class recruiting brand and candidate experience.
- A hands-on approach to work and willingness to schedule, welcome candidates, and jump on the screen whenever it’s necessary.
- The ability to be flexible, open to change, and adaptable.
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.