Grove Collaborative is looking to expand their accounting operations team to Portland, Maine, and is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist. The Accounts Payable Specialist will assist the accounting department staff with coding and processing of all invoices received for payment. You will have the ability to be involved in the month end close process, including reconciling certain balance sheet accounts, and be involved in various projects.
Your Role & Impact
- Code invoices received for payment
- 3-way match review for merchandise invoices, including researching and resolving discrepancies
- Review vendor credits including appropriate application to vendor payments
- Monitor certain prepayment accounts
- Prepare expense accruals
- Ability to support automation and process improvement projects
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree preferred
- 2+ years of accounts payable and general accounting experience
- Detail-oriented and a strong data entry skill set
- Experience processing merchandise invoices, including 3-way match review
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.