In this role you will make Grove's Growth team even more awesome, and will help us take Grove's marketing to new places. Grove is a company that runs on data, and you will be the point person on acquisition. The KPIs you will be most focused on are CPAs, incremental revenue, new customer conversion and customer lifetime value. This is a highly visible role role that can shape acquisition strategy. You will also ensure that our data analysis and reports are accurate, rigorous (e.g. statistically-backed), and easily accessible via reports & dashboards.
Your Role & Impact
- This role will work very closely with Grove's Acquisition team, empowering them with data, providing recommendations on channel optimization & media budget allocation, collaborating with channel managers on hypotheses and media tests
- You will partner with other teams whose work influences our marketing - merchandising, inventory, engineering, operations and become an expert on how each department's work impacts our customers, our marketing efforts, and our KPIs
- You will use your SQL skills to pull and analyze data, providing reporting on operational trends
- You will synthesize results/findings via clear, written and verbal communications
- You will be action-oriented: you will propose next steps, and follow up to make sure action is being taken when big opportunities have been identified
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- You have 3+ years professional experience in analytics on a marketing team. Ecommerce experience is a plus
- You are highly collaborative, a strong communicator and are comfortable working on a high-performing team with shifting priorities; Experience with channel attribution or media budget management is a plus
- High proficiency in SQL required with some basic exposure to either Python or R for more advanced statistical analysis and visualization; Experience with Looker/LookML is a plus
- You have a gut feel for how to separate signal from noise, and constantly apply the 80/20 rule to ‘sanity check’ that you are on the right path, before spending too much time pursuing a dead end
- You love to work hard, learn fast, and make an impact right away
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.