We're looking for an amazing addition to our rapidly growing Growth team who can help us scale and optimize our customer acquisition campaigns. As Senior Manager – Paid Social, you will manage Grove's acquisition marketing campaigns across all social media channels. You’ll also regularly optimize our creative and work with the broader team on funnel optimization.
- You will manage performance-based media buying campaigns for Grove on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snap and Pinterest
- You will own an eight-figure annual marketing budget and be responsible for hitting your acquisition targets
- You will manage a team of four, experienced rock stars who are currently managing all Facebook and Instagram user acquisition. Opportunity to continue to build out the team over the rest of the year
- You will own key partner and agency relationships - as an external face of the company, you are responsible for building, maintaining, and negotiating agreements with Grove's strategic partners
- You will own the metrics – pulling data daily and optimizing campaigns to CPA goals and will be overseeing our creative pipeline
- As a key member of Grove’s Growth team, you will be able to make a significant impact directly through the customer acquisition campaigns you manage
- You will work collaboratively with our Merchandising, Influencer Marketing, Retention Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Product, Inventory and Engineering teams to optimize conversion, engagement and improve campaign performance
- Your media buying efforts will also contribute to the development of Grove’s brand – ensuring that our ad creatives, messaging and UX leave a clear and positive impression of what Grove does
- You have 7+ years of progressive, professional experience and are comfortable working in a high-performing team. Prior work on a growth/acquisition marketing team a plus
- You have a deep working knowledge of Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager
- You have spent at least three years buying performance-based media with at least a $250K/month budget across at least two of: Podcast, TV, Direct Mail, Pinterest, Facebook/Instagram, YouTube or Google Display Network
- You are analytic, data-driven and always try to look at the data before deciding what to test next
- You are creative and curious. You regularly come up with new hypotheses and are constantly testing new experiments to improve your campaigns’ performance
- Targets don’t scare you – you find creative ways to reach your goals
- You are comfortable collaborating closely with team members at all levels and being accountable for high-priority projects
- You care about leaving a positive impact in the world through your work
- Experience with paid marketing automation a plus but not required
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us!
Everyone who works here is nice, respects everyone else, works hard, and is good at their jobs.
We also offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options: shared success is core to our mission
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life & commuter benefits coverage
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, run clubs & more
- Free VIP Membership + 25% off every Grove order
- A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need
- Flexible Paid Time Off: we care most about results, not face time
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.