Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products. With a mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a “Grove Guide.”
What makes us different
We are a B Corp
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too.
We sell real things to real people, and make an impact
We’re not selling to Silicon Valley & New York; Our customers are real families across the United States. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
As a consumer-focused, ecommerce product manager, you will learn about our customer, launch experiments and deliver projects and features across our Ecommerce platform to drive customer engagement and conversion metrics. You'll work closely with the product management team and internal stakeholders, iterate fast in response to data, talk to customers to understand their needs, prioritize work & ideas, run experiments, launch new programs, and get a deep understanding of our platform in order to understand what's easy and what's hard.
- Work with the product team to understand how core ecommerce behaviors connect with other parts of the user experience and drives purchase behavior
- Accelerate delivery of a best practices driven core ecommerce experience
- Get to know our customers, and understand their motivations and needs
- Build empathy and respect for our customers and delivery delightful, intuitive solutions to their problems
- Create and manage a 3-6 month roadmap, working across marketing, design, engineering, and business operations to ensure we hit our OKRs
- Work with the product design team to understand the vision for our core site behaviors and ensure sit behavior changes are consistent with that vision
- Work with the engineering team to create user stories, flesh out acceptance criteria, and decompose features into high-quality backlog items
- Serve as product owner when questions arise, and validate functionality prior to launch
- Create analytics and monitoring strategies for everything that ships, so we are rigorously testing our hypotheses and learning as fast as possible
- Ensure that partners feel involved and informed at all times
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 3+ years of experience in a B2C/ecommerce Product Management role that focuses on delivering front-end web experiences, with a focus on driving performance KPIs
- Very comfortable with behavioral and web analytics tools (e.g. Looker, Mixpanel, Fullstory, Google Analytics, etc.)
- When you find something puzzling in the data, you dig in and find answers
- You love talking to customers and learning what makes them tick
- Excited to share insights, communicate plans, and execute alongside your partners in marketing and merchandising
- You know how to build a business case and think about ROI
- You've built enough product to have a sense of what works, but ultimately answer to data
- Enjoy working with engineering to discover what's possible, and making smart tradeoffs
- You can think in user flows and work with designers to carry work through to completion
- You believe in creating collaborative, mission focused product teams with engineering, product design, and product management working together
- Everything you try, you A|B test. And you try a lot of things.
- You are results-oriented
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us.
If you join us you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options -- shared success is core to our mission
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental and commuter benefits
- Wellness programs like quarterly massages and weekly meditation
- A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need
- Flexible Paid Time Off -- we care most about results
We also have:
- A beautifully designed open office Located at Polk & Pine St in San Francisco near lots of delicious cafes & restaurants
- Fully stocked communal kitchen with healthy snacks and on tap Kombucha
- A cozy "quiet room" for focused work or meditation
- A handful of friendly, productivity-enhancing (...mostly) small office dogs
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.