Grove Collaborative is a digital-first consumer products brand based in San Francisco, with a mission to help
families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products, and create a beautiful
home. Our team has introduced hundreds of thousands of families to beautiful, sustainable and natural
products. We thrive on delighting customers, fast growth and building a lasting culture!
What makes us different?
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerrys) that prioritize social &
environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and
customers do well too. We are motivated by the belief that our purpose as a business is to make a tangible
social impact - and that our ability to do that over time requires that we build a high-performing team and
business. We sell real things to real people and make an impact. We’re not only selling to Silicon Valley & New York;
Our customers are real families across the United States. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families
make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
Grove Collaborative is looking for a Dayshift Warehouse Lead in our
Reno, NV Fulfillment Center! Our Day shift is every Wednesday through Saturday from 6 pm-
4:30 am. As a Warehouse Lead at Grove, you will assist in the training and evaluating of a team of Warehouse
Associates on the proper process on picking, packing, and preparing items for shipment.
● Train new Associates on the Grove packing and/ or picking process and quality standards.
● Coach and evaluate Associates on the processes.
● Provide on-the-spot feedback to Associates regarding proper procedure and quality control.
● Set and clarify departmental requirements and expectations while creating an environment of
teamwork, collaboration and open communication.
● Understand and adhere to all safety procedures, ensure safe working practices and document
accidents/incidents in a timely manner.
● Prioritize appropriately meeting deadlines.
● Exhibit professional behavior while coping well with ambiguity and change.
● Ensure company policies are communicated and enforced consistently.
● Safely relocating or repacking inventory items as directed.
● Flexibility, as needed, to rotate to other shifts/departments and work extended hours and holidays
based on the needs of the fulfillment Center.
● Prioritize time efficiently to allow time at the beginning and end of shift to complete pass downs and
● Promptly alert Shift Manager/Supervisor of any sudden
increase in problem totes, or system issues that affect the efficiency of the assigned areas.
● Assist in verifying that all equipment is in good working condition, alert Manager of any missing,
damaged or compromised equipment immediately
● Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat;
Sweep, dust and mop.
● Always Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness
● Complying with OSHA and other safety regulations
● Meeting daily performance goals and targets
● Adheres to all verbal and written safety procedures in the performance of job
● Ensure adherence to the highest quality, efficiency, and ethical standards in operations
● Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
● Regular attendance and punctuality
● Performs other duties as assigned.
● A proactive and self-motivated work style.
● A great coach and provider of feedback to help the team exceed performance expectations
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
● A high sense of urgency and accountability, results-orientation, and commitment.
● The capacity to handle multiple projects and prioritize workload.
● Flexibility in work schedules to accommodate the needs of the business, including nights, weekends,
● Able to support all business needs with a selfless and positive attitude.
● Must be able to work independently and follow detailed directions.
● Must have a can-do attitude and work well under pressure.
● Must have a very strong work ethic.
● Punctual, reliable and prepared for daily work.
● H.S. Diploma and some College experience preferred.
● Leadership experience preferred.
● Comfortable working in an environment where there are forklifts, machinery, large trucks, and other
standard or substandard warehouse equipment.
● Must be able to pass a background check
● Must be able to independently lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
● Must be able to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a frequent to continual basis in a warehouse
● Reach above shoulder level frequently
● Ability to work in an environment where the temperatures vary with season
● Ability to work in a loud work environment (Loud production/manufacturing/ forklift machinery)
● Reliable means of transportation to meet the needs of the position.
● Ability to work legally in the United States.
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.