Pepperfry.com opened for business on 3rd January 2012 to give customers a wide selection of amazingly priced Furniture and Home merchandize with a consistently great shopping experience. Today, Pepperfry is India’s leading Furniture and Home products marketplace, offering customers an unparalleled selection of amazingly priced Home products and a consistently great shopping experience. The Pepperfry managed marketplace helps thousands of entrepreneurs and merchants sell to millions of discerning customers across India and the world.
We launched our first flagship furniture studio in Mumbai in December 2014 to offer customers’ a touch and feel experience & design solutions through our team of professional designers. In a span of 3 ½ years, we have established 34 studios and have plans to take this to 70 Studios by March 2019.
With the vision to be a complete home solutions provider, Pepperfry plans to launch Bespoke / end-to-end home solutions for its customers in key markets.
3D Visualizer for Bespoke Projects:
Reporting to Manager – Bespoke Consulting
- Modifies and prepares production drawings during design development phase.
- Corrects and updates design documents.
- Develops solutions to technical and design problems following established standards.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Builds models for client/project team review.
Profile Requirements (Skills & Competencies):
- Possess basic hand and computer-aided design drafting skills & space planning skills and an interest in programming.
- Basic knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, materials application and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
- Basic knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color and materials to carryout design intent.
- Basic knowledge of building regulations and safety codes.
- Basic knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients & ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in the basic technical skills of interior design including the following computer skills -
1.Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
2. Proficiency in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop.
3.Proficiency in Revit is preferred.
4. Knowledge of 3D Modeling software such as 3D Studio Max and Viz 2006.
5. Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software.
Profile Requirements (Qualification & Experience):
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in in architecture, interior design or foreign equivalent.
- Graduate with specialization in interior designing from a premier institute
- 3-4 years professional design experience on high quality Residential, Commercial or hospitality interiors
- Track record of delivering outstanding high-quality design.