The key purpose of the role of the Senior Manager – Financial Accounts is to lead the Record to Report function delivering exemplary quality information and ensuring high level of controls. The position reports to the Financial Controller.
• Ensure Monthly Closings producing full set of financials accounts within stringent timelines
• Lead the Statutory Accounts closure for all 5 legal entities ensuring clean audit reports
• Drive Internal Audits identifying of critical control areas and ensuring timely mitigations
• Ensure high level of discipline within finance team through periodic account reconciliation
• Drive Working Capital efficiencies by working closely with the Finance / Business Teams
• Drive weekly cash planning supporting business need while optimising idle bank balances
• Work closely with the Tech team delivering required ERP / Other IT related developments
• Manage Corporate Accounting around Fixed Assets & Investments
• Ensure monthly inter-company reconciliation across all Legal Entities
• Support the Filling of Corporate / Income tax returns of all entities
• Qualification: CA is a must
• Job Experience: Overall 5 - 7 years of experience in the Finance Function with a reputed organisation of which about 2 years are in reporting financial reporting role. Preferable if candidate have worked in a listed (NSE/BSE/Any other recognised stock exchange) organisation in the reporting function.
• Technical Skills: Sound Knowledge of I-GAAP / IND-AS with preference to knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS
• Worked in ERP environment with some exposure to ERP roll-outs
• Good appreciation of Information – Generation and Use
CULTURE MATCH & VALUED BEHAVIOURS -
• Ability to Multi-Task, balance between priorities and deliver to tight timelines
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Proactive, self-starter with ability to challenge status quo
• Ability to lead team and blend with wider organisation
• Long working hours, no getting around that.
• A learning curve that will rival rocket launches.