We’re looking for a current healthcare consultant who is ready to take their career to the next level as a Hospital Operations Sales Leader by leading critical interactions with healthcare executives and serving as an intermediary between sales and the delivery side of the company. In this role, you are an essential part of the team sales structure, supporting both the National Director and the Regional Directors on driving mid-funnel pipeline to closure. You belong here at Qventus if you have a history of consistent high performance and are passionate about making our healthcare delivery system more efficient.
Success in this exciting role looks like credibility with Senior Executives, the ability to quickly think on your feet, manage pushback, and the ability to identity and mitigate risks related to deal management.
This position reports to the National Director of Sales (East or West).
Core Position Responsibilities:
- Deliver highly credible product demos, customer testimonials and description of Qventus value in sales interactions.
- Leverage the base demo tool, this person will be responsible for developing and delivering custom demo walkthroughs for each pursuit in their respective National Director’s territories.
- Proactively identify potential objections from key stakeholders throughout the sales process.
- Provide an expert voice to support the Regional Director in handling these objections during onsite presentations.
- Provide deep connectivity from sales to our customer experiences and value, in partnership with Qventus Delivery and marketing teams.
- In partnership with Marketing, ensure customer value (data, case studies, qualitative input) is meaningfully transferred into sales collateral and pitches.
- Attend select customer QBRs and Clinical Operations working sessions to gain exposure to the value our Delivery services provide clients.
- “Own” delivery of customer stories, as well as example of Qventus services “in action” in pitches.
- After deal closure, own the successful transfer of the relationship to the Delivery team for a seamless client experience from sale to successful client.
Position Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required, Master of Health Administration or Master of Business Administration highly preferred.
- At least 3+ years of experience in hospital operations.
- Experience in operations management, with a background in HIT management preferred.
- Strong experience presenting to C-suite audiences in healthcare.
- Ability to travel up 50%
Why You'll Love it Here:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees.
- Open vacation time (and people actually use it!)
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Fun company and team outings and trips because we play just as hard as we work!
- Education reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team.
The role is a full-time position and will be based out of Mountain View, CA or remote for US-located candidates with the right qualifications. The role will require meaningful travel up to 50%
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.