Robin Healthcare is transforming our health system from its very core, the doctor-patient exam. We marry medical scribing with the latest in speech-to-text and artificial intelligence to produce the highest quality medical notes for our physicians more efficiently than ever before. With Robin's HIPAA compliant service, physicians are freed to focus on the patient, improving care and outcomes, while you learn how real care is provided.
THE POSITION: As a Clinical Coordinator, you will see thousands of patients and their unique real-life encounters with physicians. You will be an instrumental part of our Operations team with the objectives of scheduling clinics and editing patient encounters through our state of the art proprietary systems.
LOCATION: 4 blocks west of the University of Texas Austin campus. 5k sq. feet, alongside other smart future caregivers.
- Navigate electronic medical records to access patient visits and scheduling them in our proprietary system
- Use our proprietary video editing software to cut out dead time in between patient visits
- Provide feedback to promote continuous improvement of the note-taking systems
- Minimum 15 hours per week for part-time work, though full-time preferred
- Fast, accurate typist (>60 WPM)
- Quick learner, willing to go the extra mile and think outside the box
- Comfort with novel computer programs
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced setting
- Strong written English and verbal communication skills
- Can commute to our office in Austin, TX
- Experience working with electronic medical record systems
Monthly Career Services seminars from current Physicians, Physician Assistants, Residents, and Medical Students
Undergo training to become an expert in clinical documentation and in common diagnoses within a variety of specialties and/or subspecialties
Learn from dozens of doctor-patient interactions every shift, as well as physician assistants, and nurse practitioners
More flexibility in schedule compared to other scribe companies
Amazing culture with company sponsored social events, snacks, dual monitors, etc.
Obtain letters of recommendation for professional school applications
Access to advanced metrics to boast about in interviews (i.e. total patients seen)
Fastest employment in the industry with advancement opportunities
Part-time and full-time positions available