Capillary’s technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay ‘Always Consumer Ready’
We're looking for Enterprise Sales Leader to work with our largest prospects and new customers to build great relationships, help them to learn about Capillary and our products
The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a master of Capillary’s product capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages and will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results and will be fully responsible to generate revenue and achieve individual team and organizational quotas.
- Drive revenue through new client acquisition
- Building and managing sales pipeline, involves working closely with marketing and Demand Generation teams
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualifying to demonstrations and closing business
- Understand and analyze Client needs, and offer services accordingly
- Engage closely with the account management/delivery/implementation training team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules during the Sales process.
- Excellent team management and interpersonal communication skills enabling effective interaction with people at all organizational levels
- 10+ years of sales experience and at least last 3-5 years of relevant experience in selling SAAS solutions, preferably in FMCG, Retail & Hospitality segments
- Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment, start-up experience would be an advantage
- Experience in selling enterprise software solutions would be highly preferred
- Experience of selling Loyalty, CRM, Analytics product/services in retail sector is a plus
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, sales environment
- Experience with managing clients, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams
- Ability interact with any level within the customer organization (particularly with CXO/CMOs/ Marketing Heads)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, forward thinking and decision making skills
- Comfortable operating in a highly dynamic and at times, ambiguous environment.
- Graduation with MBA from top ranked institution(MBA is not mandatory but will be an advantage)