We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and elite researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force; our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. Shape’s founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. We are backed by some of the most prominent leaders and investors in the technology industry including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, and more. Come be a part of our unparalleled team that is responsible for making the Internet a safer place for everyone.
Shape Security provides mobile and web security to industry leaders within multiple verticals, including financial services, airlines, hospitality, retail, and social media. Given the high profiles of the web properties and mobile apps that Shape Security protects, Shape Security places an extremely high value on quality. The Shape platform spans a diverse technology stack: networking, web protocols, web applications, mobile, cloud infrastructure and more. We are expanding rapidly in the marketplace and need quality minded individuals with a bias toward automation to stay ahead of that growth while maintaining the utmost performance and reliability of our product offering.
- Lead test automation and test infrastructure development using currently deployed frameworks/designing and implementing new test infrastructure.
- Take ownership for developing test plans and cases for new features exercising your QA mindset and collaborating with Developers and Product managers.
- Use great troubleshooting skills regarding network libraries and state management in mobile applications.
- Identify automation opportunities and implement automated testing utilizing currently deployed frameworks.
- Work in an ‘early engagement’ mode with development engineering. This may be a scrum embedded role or might just mean getting involved in early design reviews.
- Lead performance benchmarking efforts for mobile.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages and strong fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, Swift.
- Experience with mobile app development (Android/iOS).
- Experience with JSON/REST APIs.
- Passionate, motivated, and fast learner.
- Have published app to Google Play/App Store.
- Experience with continuous integration and build management tools, such as Jenkins and Maven.