We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and elite researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force; our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. Shape’s founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. We are backed by some of the most prominent leaders and investors in the technology industry including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, and more. Come be a part of our unparalleled team that is responsible for making the Internet a safer place for everyone.
A Technical Account Manager is someone who is eager to help protect a portfolio of Global 2000 websites from malicious and automated attacks. This individual must have the ability to earn the respect and trust of each customer through knowledge and understanding of service delivery and how this fits into our customer’s overall environment. You will review unique business and technical project parameters and define a successful solution for the implementation and integration of the Shape Enterprise Defense. A successful candidate must be action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Project manage the installation and integration of Shape's security as a service solution for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and facilitate project success.
- Act as the primary representative between our customers and Shape.
- Develop and implement best practices for program/project management, communication artifacts, reporting, and capability improvements.
- Develop models for resource planning and consumption as well as key performance metrics for project/program success.
- Communicate effectively; organize and juggle priorities; solve problems and make decisions; build teams and relationships.
- 5+ years of system integration within complex environments.
- A strong technical networking background and experience working with major load balancers currently on the market.
- A deep level understanding and experience of Content Delivery Networks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related engineering discipline, OR equivalent industry work experience.
- A customer-centric attitude and the ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization.