What we're Building
We’re on a mission to make marketing more meaningful by building the next-generation B2B marketing platform.
Our ABM automation platform helps B2B organizations operationalize Account Based Marketing (ABM). With our product suite, revenue teams can get insight into which accounts are engaging, know where to focus time and resources, automate multi-channel campaigns, and measure the ROI of their campaigns.
Backed by leading venture investors and headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Engagio was named as one of the Top 10 Best Small Companies to Work For in the Bay Area, and is on the JMP Securities 2018 Hot 100 List of Privately Held Software Companies. Most recently, Engagio was recognized as the best overall MarTech solution in the 2019 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s 2019 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by National Association for Business Resources, and ranked among the fastest growing private companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
This isn’t our first rodeo. Our CEO, Jon Miller, was instrumental in building two of the largest marketing technology companies in the past 20 years including Epiphany (IPO: 1999); and most recently as Co-Founder of Marketo; (IPO: 2013, then acquired by Adobe in 2018). Our Co-Founder Brian Babcock worked with Jon at Epiphany and was also early at Rocket Fuel; (IPO: 2013) and Platfora (Acquired by Workday: 2016). Some of our customers include Atlassian, Snowflake, Symantec, TrendMicro, and Vonage.
- Increase velocity and capacity of the product development organization
- Lead the development team to ship high-quality software efficiently and on a predictable schedule
- Scale development team rapidly
- Develop the capabilities and leadership skills of the people in the product development organization
- Work collaboratively with Product and the rest of the Engagio Executive Team to drive roadmap and strategy
- Drive innovation and best practices
- You will have SSH access to Production and are responsible for troubleshooting problems in Production. You will have the ability to view & modify source code in the source code repository and deploy into production.
Experience and Qualifications
- Management experience with rapidly growing high-performing software engineering teams (10+ years with increasing responsibility in development roles including VP or director of engineering leading 20+ person teams)
- Experience with SaaS cloud solutions.
- Success in rapid iterative software development environments.
- Experience as a member of the executive management team. Experience reporting to CEO is a plus.
- Strong fit with our culture: Freedom and Transparency, Happiness and Positivity, Excellence and Execution
- High degree of intellect and keen attention to detail
- Hands-on, driven approach and intense work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Build the next great marketing platform.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Engagio has many great perks, include:
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Great downtown San Mateo location
Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
- Criminal background check
- Reference checks
- Education verification
- Education verification