As the HRIS Manager you will have the opportunity to lead the full deployment of a best in class Human Capital Management (HCM) and Payroll platform within Workday. You will use your technical expertise and collaborate with multiple areas of the business to build, integrate, optimize and automate our global processes. You will develop and mentor a HRIS analyst to support you in creating an amazing user experience for all parts of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation of Workday. Gather business and HR specifications and ensure configurations are built accordingly.
- Manage project timelines and communicate the release of new modules and enhancements to key stakeholders
- Partner with HR teams and Payroll and collaborate on business requirements to achieve efficient, automated business operations and an optimal end user experience.
- Review business procedures/workflow to ensure system features are being fully utilized and identify Workday features that may improve efficiency
- Partner with the HR team in developing training content and delivery of training
- Develop and mentor the HRIS Analyst. Partner with outside consultants and delegate responsibilities as appropriate.
- Monitor HCM business process for Workday for modules of Recruiting, On-boarding, Absence Management, Time and Attendance, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent Management and core HCM functionality in partnership with functional experts
- Maintain the data integrity of the system by establishing processes that ensure valid data entry, tracking and reporting. Identify patterns and anomalies in data to spot potential data integrity issues.
- Support the team with HR analytics and reporting. Develop HR analytics dashboards. Perform report writing functions and prepare regularly scheduled reports and ad-hoc analysis to provide insight into business needs.
- Drive Workday feature specific implementations and utilize experience with technical offerings (EIB/Core Connectors/Integrations) where appropriate
- Analyze and interpret reports and spreadsheets to build data files that require data manipulation and validation for mass data loads via EIB
- Perform functional centralized transactions, such as business process management, M&A activities, org management, and EIB/integration management
- Perform upgrades/releases, fixes, testing and other technical projects. Document maintenance, updates and enhancements completed.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience implementing and configuring Workday for a multi-country organization
- Must have experience leading a full Workday deployment including migration of data from previous system and implementation of all modules including Core HCM, Onboarding, Talent Management, Absence Management, Time Tracking, Payroll, Benefits, Advanced Compensation and Recruiting
- Completion and certification of Workday configuration courses including Core HCM, Onboarding, Talent Management, Absence Management, Time Tracking, Benefits, Advanced Compensation and Recruiting
- Experience building advanced calculated fields and composite reporting in Workday. Experience developing analytic dashboards
- Experience configuring Time Tracking templates and Time Off Plans in Workday
- A creative thinker who sees opportunities to improve systems and the ability to develop unexpected solutions
- Extremely strong data transformation experience from other HRIS such as UltiPro, ADP or Oracle to Workday
- Must have Advanced Excel skills
- Proven ability to analyze data and provide insightful recommendations
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and project management
- Willingness and ability to be flexible, to work independently, and to shift gears depending on changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple areas of the business
- Industry leading Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Mission-driven culture
Appriss is an equal opportunity employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)