The QA Analyst works under the supervision of the Product Operations Product Operations Lead or Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Create, prepare, and execute user acceptance reviews of enterprise platforms, products and services
· Hands on testing and issue identification, classification, resolution and reporting
· Review and understand defects and translate those into actionable items
· Document client requirements, use cases, and process improvements workflows
· Participate in business requirement and functional reviews
· Document test results in ticket tracking system
· 1-2 years of experience in a software or technology environment such as software development, systems analysis, or database administration
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in conveying technical concepts to non-technical audiences
· Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and provide validation of results
· Balance multiple, competing priorities effectively, track documentation and deliverables in an organized manner
· Strong aptitude for learning new platforms and processes effectively
· Ability to work/communicate with Database Administrators and Software Developers
· Ability to read and understand requirements documents, identify gaps and capture one-off use cases
· Ability to think and operate in a logical manner, break down processes and investigate issues by asking the right questions to determine potential solutions
METRICS THAT MATTER:
· QA Analyst will conduct all reviews on all configuration requests per release cycle with 99% accuracy.
· Configure at least 2 change request tickets per month. This may increase on demand.
· Attend 1 continuing education per calendar year.
· Regular and Predictive Attendance
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Information Systems or similar degree from an accredited institution. Business majors with combination of certifications and/or experience are acceptable
· Knowledge and experience in:
· SaaS, ERP platforms
· Agile Methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
· Ticket Tracking Systems (JIRA)
· MS Excel skills a plus
· Health and Safety Industry background a plus