Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for focusing on the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As a Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager at Button, you will build operational excellence on the marketing team through technology, training and communication. You will own and optimize our MarTech Stack, including administering Hubspot, training teammates on best practices, and identifying new marketing technology platforms. You will lead programs to manage current and new privacy policies (GDPR, CCPA, etc.), and drive spend efficiency across marketing programs. You will work closely with all members of the Marketing Team, and partner closely with the Revenue Operations Team, Sales, and Partner Success.
We are looking for someone with a data driven approach and a passion for optimization. You will be responsible for building the marketing operations function, and you’ll have an incredible opportunity to impact all marketing programs with the projects that you lead.
AS A MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Own, manage, and optimize our Hubspot account, including developing new campaigns, optimizing lead scoring methodologies and attribution methodologies, and providing reporting on key metrics.
- Develop training and documentation to foster Hubspot use and best practices across the team.
- Identify and implement additions or modifications to our Martech stack to enhance efficiency.
- Establish and execute the marketing strategy for current and new privacy policies (GDPR, CCPA, etc) to ensure all marketing programs are compliant.
- Support budget creation and review allocation to drive spend efficiency across all marketing programs.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Demonstrated experience driving measurable revenue impact in a B2B technology company.
- A wealth of Marketo, Hubspot and/or Salesforce expertise, and a drive to build automation and efficiency for all marketing programs.
- Enjoyed championing marketing automation and other marketing systems among the Marketing Team and cross functionally.
- An analytical, operations mindset and a passion for the numbers.
- A knack for thinking quickly and strategically while balancing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- A positive, can do attitude and willingness to take on tasks great and small to deliver success.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Nicole Silver, Vice President of Marketing at Button. Prior to joining Button, Nicole led marketing at Moat, where she established the marketing function, built the marketing team, and launched global marketing programs leading up to Moat’s acquisition by Oracle in 2017. Nicole is a fitness enthusiast and loves running and spending time with her family in Prospect Park.
- Chloe Barritault, Director of Sales Operations. With almost 10 years of international sales engineering and sales enablement experiences, she joined us from digital marketing company Impact. There, she successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to that , Chloe started her career in Business Development and Sales Engineering at Wildfire & Google. Fun fact: Chloe was originally born in the country side of France (between Bordeaux and Paris) and has lived in London UK, Santa Barbara California and moved to New York City recently! She enjoys traveling and meeting people around the world. When she’s back in NYC, you’ll find her wandering around East Village to discover new trendy bars and restaurants!
- Rachel MacDonald, Marketing Manager at Button. Rachel has been at Button for over 2 years helping lead content initiatives, including the Button Blog and our annual TAP Conference! In her free time, you can find Rachel listening to (and writing) rap songs — typically J. Cole with a glass of Pinot Grigio. Probably eating some type of cheese, too.
- Mileen Zarin, Event Marketing Manager at Button. Before Button, Mileen was an event planner at Facebook where she ran 50+ events a year ranging from intimate dinners to large-scale conference sponsorships. When she's not juggling multiple events at any given time, you can find her out and about with her Goldendoodle, Moose, trying out new restaurants or watching Real Housewives of NYC with a glass of white wine.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.