Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Button, you will partner with the Product Team throughout the entire product lifecycle, from idea through launch and adoption. You will evangelize our products by developing impactful content and effective campaigns that win customers’ attention and drive adoption. You will work closely with your colleagues on the marketing and sales teams to ensure we lead with the value our products provide to our partners.
You will provide valuable market and customer research as a critical part of our product lifecycle, working to inform the process from ideation to adoption to ensure our products and campaigns land with our target audience. We are looking for a creative marketer who is passionate about technology and recognizes the unique advantages (and challenges) of mobile environments. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to truly put the customer first and create compelling content and campaigns to drive adoption of our technology. As we grow the product marketing function you will have input and flexibility to shape your role.
AS A PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Conduct market research to educate internal stakeholders, inform product roadmapping, and develop compelling narratives and campaigns.
- Shape go-to-market strategy and launch new products and features, including messaging and positioning, training, and measurement.
- Lead content creation to drive awareness and adoption, including blogs, videos, tutorials, web, webinars, best practice guides, email and more.
- Run campaigns to re-engage low activity users, and educate existing users to use features to get more value from our platform.
- Utilize insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce and Hubspot to measure, track and optimize success of product marketing programs.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop sales materials including sales decks, case studies, demos and more
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Product marketing experience for a B2B technology product.
- Deep understanding of mobile technology (web, app, SDKs, etc.) and the unique nuances of the mobile environment.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative teams to drive growth through product marketing initiatives.
- Proven ability to create content and campaigns across multiple mediums.
- Incredible attention to detail and organization skills.
- A ‘Happy Warrior’ mentality with the ability to thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous settings.
- A customer-centric perspective on product and product messaging.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Nicole Silver, Vice President of Marketing. Prior to joining Button, Nicole led marketing at Moat, where she established the marketing function, built the marketing team, and launched global marketing programs leading up to Moat’s acquisition by Oracle in 2017. Nicole is a fitness enthusiast and loves running and spending time with her family in Prospect Park.
- Guillaume Orain, Director of Product Management. Prior to Button, Guillaume built the programmatic platform at FreeWheel from zero to powering hundreds of millions of ad views through billions of decisions a day for the world’s largest video companies. Out of college, Guillaume co-founded a mobile video recognition startup that was later acquired to join some of the original Google Goggles team members in building a browser for the physical world.
- JP, Product Marketing Manager at Button. JP has spent her entire career in tech as a product marketer. Prior to Button, JP led product marketing efforts at Braze for its premium data streaming offering, Currents, as well as technology partnerships, and regulations and compliance. She helped launch Braze’s first integrations hub and productized compliance through a series of security-driven campaigns and launches. When she's not at work, you can find JP at the park with her pup, Tali, riding bikes, at the ceramics studio, or practicing yoga.
- Andrew Naoum, VP of Publisher Sales & Development. Andrew has spent his career working with publishers to drive monetization and engagement across digital platforms. Andrew joined Button from Taboola where he spend six and a half years building their publisher business, leading sales and account management team across North and South America to 5000% growth during his tenure. Prior to Taboola, Andrew started working with publishers as an entrepreneur, launching a video syndication company in 2009 to provide publishers with better access to premium content and new revenue opportunities.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Button was founded in 2014. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $64 million in venture capital and have been recognized year after year as one of the best places to work by Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Crain’s.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Google and Uber, other tech startups, and big finance companies. And for several folks on our team, Button is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with one of our core team values: "We are all students and we are all teachers".
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.