Hours: 40 hrs/wk
- Build, maintain, and improve machine learning and statistical models and corpora for detecting social engineering/phishing.
- Assist management with decision making and economics/business/marketing modeling.
- Optimize ML models for real-time streaming evaluation and updating.
- Work with PM and stakeholders to identify new products and product features that Data Science can create or accentuate.
- Pursue new data sources and partnerships.
- Effectively communicate data science initiatives and research both inside and outside the company Measure and summarize efficacy and impact of products.
- Master’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or related or foreign equivalent plus minimum of three years of experience in an applied science field where data science was used.
Specific skills or other requirements:
- 3 years of experience working with sparse noisy datasets.
- 3 years of experience in python, SQL, JUPYTER, SCI-KIT-learn, and data science framework.
- 3 years of experience with distributed computation (spark, ideally).
- 3 years of experience with production software lifecycle and engineering teams.
- 1 year of experience in email security.