The Client Sales Director drives business through the CareCloud client base by building a pipeline along with presenting and demonstrating CareCloud’s technology-enabled services and solutions. You will be tasked with fully understanding both the client’s product profile with CareCloud and their strategic and operating business plans to better discover product and service gaps, formulate product and usage recommendations, and coordinate with customers to expand their relationship and increase overall bookings in current customer base. You will follow up on sales leads, and build a strong pipeline through in-house referrals, identification of gap opportunities, and providing demonstrations of CareCloud’s technology-enabled solutions.
- Prospect, cultivate, and close sales of CareCloud products and services to existing and new clients by means of cold calling, developing relationships with clients and trusted advisors, and harvesting client-referrals to meet and exceed established quotas while providing a superior customer service.
- Learn and understand potential and current clients’ businesses needs for revenue cycle management by prospecting and conducting discovery calls.
- Build a strong foundation of the medical technology and healthcare industries’ knowledge, market landscape, competitive products, and CareCloud core offerings and competitors to be able to position CareCloud against such dynamics and be adept in handling client objections.
- Cultivate, conduct, and complete effective sales calls, answer questions about CareCloud’s products and services, and generate interest in CareCloud’s offerings.
- Create and present proposals, ROI analysis, CareCloud solutions and other deliverables with confidence and credibility to clients based on findings from customer discovery.
- Represent CareCloud at business events and forums in marketing and business development in efforts to grow the pipeline.
- Utilize Salesforce as your CRM to accurately and timely document sales activities, forecast pipeline data, and maintain up-to-date sales lead tracking and opportunity management.
Work Location: Based in CareCloud’s Miami headquarters, the role has the potential to be remote for the right candidate.
- 2-5 years of sales experience in medical technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Healthcare SAAS EHR/PM and/or Revenue Cycle Management experience.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas and goals.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills – ability to recognize and articulate product and service gaps.
- Exceptional organizational and follow up skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, professional poise, and self-starter.
- Able to succeed in a competitive but team-oriented environment.
- Superior ability to effectively interact with a wide array of audiences at all levels of the practice or organization, and authentically convey CareCloud’s value proposition while instilling trust and driving results.
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care) and health savings account
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac, Legal Shield)
- PTO time and paid holidays