Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security startup that is recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CASB and earned first place in the Wall Street Journal’s “Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018.” With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we are growing every day. If you are the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on!! Bitglass is an excellent, exciting environment for learning and developing one’s career.
As the Product Manager for Bitglass Cloud on AWS - Compliance, you will be responsible for ensuring the service goes beyond our customer's expectations. In this role, you will be leading the effort to evolve our platform to meet the future of Government/Public Sector privacy, security and compliance expectations.
You will work closely with Product Development, Customer Support, Account Management and Legal to develop the systems necessary to provide a solution that is built on the highest level of trust that our customers have come to depend on from Bitglass. Your objectives will be directly linked to metrics such as achieving and maintaining certifications, customer and field feedback, security incidents and handling, and overall security of the service.
- Define the strategy for privacy, security and compliance enhancements for our service.
- Ability to translate general controls and policies related to security and privacy into actionable product and process requirements.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of industry regulatory and other geopolitical compliance mainly around Intelligence & DOD community like CNSSI 1253 Intelligence Overlay, IL6, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, ISO 27001, FIPS, SOC 2, NIST 800-171, NIAP, etc. to ensure products stay ahead of the curve on regulations, security technologies and processes.
- Prioritize and manage the backlog for effective release, sprint planning and continuously improve our products, services, policies, procedures, and technology from a security & compliance standpoint.
- Conduct assessments and work closely with various internal teams to address risks.
- Oversee Policy/Procedure documentation creation and update in accordance with the compliance standards.
- Manage monthly security audits and progress reporting as part of the Continuous Monitoring to the compliance organizations.
- Work as a liaison for the inter-company deliverables with our Sponsors, Auditors, Customers, and compliance organizations.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Security Engineering, and Operations, or Compliance
Project or Program management experience.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills, with experience in the creation of formal, structured documentation and crafting new procedures and processes.
- Strong leadership skills capable of working well in cross-functional teams and excellent at motivating a team of engineers in a challenging, dynamic and global environment.
Stock options and 401k plan.
Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
Commuter benefits program.
Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.