LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re America’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
LendingClub is looking for a dynamic individual to help support the business by marketing to current and prospective institutional investors. Cultivating LendingClub’s investor base is critical to the company, and this person will play a vital role in creating sales materials and driving efficiency in onboarding to help investors understand the benefits of investing in LendingClub loans and to help get them ready to purchase the product/conduct diligence. This individual must have the ability to multitask, be detail oriented, and have exceptional presentation-making skills. Prior investment industry experience (asset management, consulting, business development, research, product strategy or marketing) is preferred.
What You'll Do
• Create and manage marketing materials – PowerPoint presentations, white papers, thought pieces and more
• Respond to ad hoc commentary requests in a timely and accurate manner
• Create content for client conferences and events
• Help generate insights from data related to content usage and campaign interactions
• Help manage client due diligence room and listservs, and automate where possible
• Understand the different ways in which people consume information to apply the appropriate technique for the group’s communication channels, while maintaining consistent messaging
• 1+ year financial services marketing related experience at an asset management, bank, or registered investment advisory firm
• An understanding of the financial services industry, investment strategies and compliance practices
• Expertise in investment products and asset classes, especially fixed income
• Demonstrated ability to articulate complex investment concepts
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills and a desire to collaborate
• Ability to excel in a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial environment with changing priorities
• High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.