We're looking for a Business Development leader that is highly skilled, self-motivated and passionate about working with potential clients as they adopt Revvo's revolutionary technology and platform. You'll work closely with the Revvo executive team to establish, nurture, and grow partnerships with some of the biggest companies and governments around the world. This is an opportunity to grow and learn from an extraordinary team, and to help build Revvo's business development strategy from the ground up, focusing on promising verticals for expansion and go-to-market partnerships.
What you'll do:
- Lead the development and execution of contracts within one or more vertical business lines
- Identify, prioritize and establish relationships with senior executives at potential partners
- Own the end to end proposal and deal close process: directly responsible for developing proposals, pricing, timing, etc with inputs from across the organization
- Develop partner specific proposals, viewpoints and strategies to help drive excitement and interest in our products and capabilities
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of the Business Development activity, including lead and pipeline management, partner onboarding, sales forecasts, and ongoing partnership management metrics
- Performing marketplace and industry analyses with the goal of identifying product/feature/pricing or other opportunities for continued differentiation
- Partner with the Revvo executive team to create customized partnership packages/services in line with partner goals and objectives
- Passion or interest in the mobility space
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and ability to work well with others
- Able to hit the ground rolling
- Analytical with a focus on details
- Reliable in a high pressure environment
Who we are
Our mission at Revvo is to enable every tire on the road to be smarter. We believe that tires are one of the most critical components of a vehicle, yet have not kept pace with the rest of the innovations in the mobility industry. Revvo uses data to better predict the overall health of a vehicle's tires which provides actionable insights for our customers leading to increased vehicle uptimes, optimized efficiency, and improved safety.
We are a passionate and data-driven team with backgrounds in engineering, design, machine learning, and mobility solutions. We're looking for the most talented individuals who want to make a direct impact on the future of mobility.
Revvo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will make reasonable accommodations for any qualified applicant with a disability, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation and that the accommodation would not impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.