As our hardware test automation engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that our systems can be robustly and reliably deployed at scale to our customers. This will include test automation (Python) programming, firmware (C/C++) programming, and deep collaboration with our mechanical, electrical, and embedded systems engineers to develop and execute our hardware tests.
What you’ll do:
• Develop scripts, frameworks, and firmware/software features to handle prototype and production testing
• Setup and run tests on compute and sensory hardware
• Document software to make it easily accessible to others both within the team and outside of it.
• Work collaboratively with engineers and project managers to execute testing
• Design and build tooling to allow post-processing and visualization of test data, production data, and deployment metrics
You’re a great fit if:
• You have a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field
• You have 2+ years of software development experience or equivalent
• You have experience designing and building hardware test automation software
• You are familiar with programming in C/C++ and Python
• You have automotive-grade electronics testing in your wheelhouse
• Familiarity with basic mechanical and electrical test procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Prior experience deploying and qualifying IoT devices at scale
Who we are
Our mission at Revvo is to enable every tire on the road to be smarter. We believe that tires are one of the most important components of a vehicle but have not kept up with the similar pace of innovation as the rest of the mobility industry. That's where we roll in. Revvo uses a data-driven approach to better predict the overall health of a vehicle's tires which provides actionable insights for our customers leading to increased vehicle uptimes, optimized efficiency, and improved safety.
We are a diverse team of passionate and data-driven individuals with backgrounds in engineering, design, big data, machine learning, and manufacturing. We're looking for the most talented individuals who want to help build our company from the ground up and who want to make a direct impact on the future of mobility.
Revvo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will make reasonable accommodations for any qualified applicant with a disability, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation and that the accommodation would not impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.