CognitiveScale’s Augmented Intelligence software helps businesses apply AI and Blockchain technology to solve complex business problems at scale for financial services, healthcare, and digital commerce markets. We are funded by Intel Capital, IBM Watson and Microsoft Ventures among others and our software is backed by the 4th highest AI patents and patent portfolio in the industry behind IBM, Google and Microsoft.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with project management experience in a professional services environment. An ideal candidate will have proven experience in leading large-scale enterprise software consulting projects and/or big data analytics. This role is client facing, keeping the client informed of the project status as well as articulating and helping resolve complex technical issues. This person also fosters positive team environments and thrives when collaborating with cross functional development teams. In this role, you will work with our clients to put cognitive computing in action by helping them implement our Cortex5 platform and deploy AI/ML use cases. Truly innovative and impactful work!
- Keep clients and other stakeholders well informed of project status and serve as liaison between technical leads and client across multiple projects
- Identifies and manages technical dependencies across multiple client engagements from definition phase through implementation
- Manages multiple project teams within budget and project schedule
- Partners with the client to define success criteria before, during, and after implementation
- Lead project team members through Agile ceremonies and track task and project status
- Develops a deep understanding of client’s strategy, business goals, and needs
- Cultivates strong relationships with the client and key stakeholders to ensure project success
- Leverages big data analytics experience to meet clients cognitive computing requirements
- Understand Cognitive Scale’s products and technology to identify potential use cases and decipher complex client problems
- Builds and maintains client project plan, ensuring strong communication between CognitiveScale’s team and the client
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Engineering or Mathematics preferred
- 7+ years of services, delivery or consulting experience required
- PMP and/or ScrumMaster Certification strongly desired
- Hands-on experience delivering and implementing enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions from proposal through implementation
- Experience working in Agile development environment and with Atlassian tool suite
- Strong skills in Google Suite and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Pro-active focus on client success
- Self-managed, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to easily adapt and work in a team environment
- Proven ability to create, implement, and measure the success of solutions from ambiguous business needs
- Prior team and project leadership experience in a consulting role
- Ability to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Advanced communication skills with C-suite executives and employees
- Ability to travel to client engagement sites
- Time management and email management abilities
- Experience organizing and scoping work including estimating and adhering to contractual obligation
- Enjoy a fast paced work environment
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.