At Gong , we’re building new-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We’re seeking a highly motivated, experienced DevOps engineer, to join its talented R&D group in building our next-generation product.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll play a key role in ensuring our platform and processes work smoothly and at scale.
- Play a major part in the company's cloud infrastructure design and implementation
- Be part of a team that’s in charge of security scale and billing decisions
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environment
- Strong scripting and automation skills, ideally using Python
- Proficiency in Linux environments including RHEL/Debian-based distros
- Experience with one or more relational databases such as MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Experience with cloud computing technologies, preferably AWS
- Experience with git and CI/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins/Teamcity/TravisCI/CircleCI
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Saltstack and PaaS tools such as AWS Cloud formation/Terraform
- Ideally, familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools such as ECS/Docker Swarm/Kubernetes/Mesos
- A good understanding of computer networking fundamentals as well as web services and applications
- Great communication skills
- Self-motivation, you are able to be proactive going beyond the call of duty, be a creative and strategic thinker
- The ability to work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment
- To be part of the development of a platform that's built using a modern infrastructure (cloud, big data) and uses modern development and deployment processes and tools.
- An opportunity to work with other top talents to solve complex challenges
- First-hand entrepreneurial experience
- To lead and own complex solutions
- To experience building state-of-the-art machine-learning based systems that are used in production by top business professionals