Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
What you’ll be doing
- Forecasting and Annual Operating Plan
- Work on forecasting, budgeting, and long-term financial plan
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Conduct monthly Variance reporting (actuals/budget/prior period)
- Work on continuous development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting and Operating Plan
- Track and analyze key business drivers, trends and operating metrics
- Ad-hoc Analysis
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPI’s), highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Assist in compiling monthly financial reporting package for the Board
- Assist in preparing presentations for bi-monthly board meetings
- Assist with compiling monthly bank reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives such as pricing and customer profitability
- Conduct market and competitor analysis
- Assist with various ad hoc analyses and provide general analytical support as needed
- The candidate for the FP&A Analyst will possess a record of accomplishment with proven business orientation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in Financial Reporting/Financial Analysis, ideally in an emerging growth company with
- Advanced Microsoft Excel with proven financial modeling skills and PowerPoint skills
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to analyze complex data and distill this information into meaningful reports and presentations.
- Good chemistry and fit with the firm’s culture; a constructive positive attitude; mature and self-confident; a consensus builder and team player.
- Intelligent, bright, conceptual thinker and a quick learner with the ability to quickly assess a situation and generate new insights and usable ideas.
- A leader as well as a team player who takes responsibility for results
- Ability to positively influence others to achieve goals
- Creative and curious, able to develop new and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Outstanding reputation of professional integrity with the potential to be personally credible within the organization.
You'll Get To
- Work closely with some of the best and brightest high-tech and business talent, who deeply care about providing an amazing customer experience to create a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing, wildly successful company early, make a difference and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and equity package