At Gong , we’re building new-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Gong is looking for a proactive and energetic office manager, with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills for our Ramat Gan office (Herzliya until February).
In this role, you will partner closely with our Office Manager, HR Manager and top level executives across the company. You’ll manage logistics, administrative and front desk operations.
As an office manager you will:
- Be the face of Gong.io to guests and employees alike; bring energy and excitement to the team
- Proactively maintain our office space, including supplies and services
- Ensure employees have adequate office and computer equipment, manage kitchen inventory and healthy meal catering to optimize variety and quality in line with budget
- Support our HR function by assisting in recruiting and on boarding new new employees
- Assist with logistics of organizing local events, travel arrangements and visitors
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- Organized and detail oriented
- Work independently and adapt quickly to changes
- Open-minded, energetic and proactive
- Experience working in hi-tech
- High level of English (written and verbal) an advantage
- BA is an advantage